Find your next advanced materials supplier
Global automotive lightweight materials market set to reach $76bn by 2025.Read more here
Strategies to reduce cost of production
New advanced composite materials reach global economies of scale.Secure your place
New technologies in additive manufacturing
Hear the latest case studies in additive manufacturing for automotive components.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Edwin Pope
- Abey Abraham
- Per Mårtensson
- Michael Hayden
Asahi Kasei Plastics North America
- Chris Oberste
- Sean Wilson
- Jakym Battle
KRAIBURG TPE CORPORATION
- John Hopkins
- Jeff Jorge
Baker Tilly US, LLP
- Guillaume Boisot
- Michael Tobiasz
IPCO US LLC
- Trevor Pruden
- Econcore NV
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Plasan Sasa Ltd.
- Northumbria University
- Forward Engineering GmbH
- E-Xstream Engineering
- GP Marketing Consulting Sas
- MultiMaterial Welding AG
- Lux Research Inc
- Mitsui Chemicals Europe GmbH
- Université de Technologie de Compiègne
- Université de Technologie de Compiègne
- Lotte Chemical
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Bcomp Ltd
- TKG Otomotiv A.S
Who should attend
- Lightweight Materials
- Equipment Design and Manufacture
- Materials Sourcing and Advisory
- Materials Supplies
- Composite Manufacturing
- Nanomaterials and Technologies
- Parts Procurement
- Lithium & Raw Materials Sourcing
- Research and Development
- Vehicle Technologies
- Body-In-White (BIW) Engineering
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Nanomaterials Research
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Advanced Engineering
- Material Specifications
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Automotive Technologies
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Vehicle Body Manufacturing
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
The Automotive Plastics & Advanced Composites 2021 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest innovations in plastics and advanced composite materials for automotive applications...view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2021:
- Economic outlook and industry forecasts for plastics and advanced composites
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for plastics and advanced composites from a global perspective. Which advanced materials are available today and where is the automotive industry heading?
- Exploring innovative plastics and advanced composite materials for automotive light-weighting
Make the business case for adopting new materials to achieve light-weighting targets for the next generation of vehicles.
- New manufacturing processes and additive manufacturing techniques for automotive production
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods with advanced materials to achieve cost targets while optimizing production using new strategies.
- Latest research and development in using advanced materials for improving design and aesthetics
Evaluate new innovations in automotive design. Which are the high-performing materials that can be used for developing interior and exterior vehicle aesthetics?
- Upcoming regulations, safety standards, and recycling initiatives for new automotive vehicles
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure your products meet the requirements of new vehicle safety regulations and environmental standards.
- Case studies on plastics and advanced composites for the next-generation of vehicles
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful applications of advanced materials in your next automotive products.
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers.
Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- A very well organized event with a wide variety of topics presented by knowledgeable speakers.
Breanna Lopata (Ametek)
- Great experience to gain knowledge into automotive world and network with key players.
Jason Klentive (ESAB)